Which have specific exclusions, qualifications for Second Draw PPP Money are ruled from the exact same associations statutes (and you can waivers) as First Draw PPP Loans (pick Concern 7 of your post
- NAICS Requirements: For purposes of reporting NAICS codes, applicants must match the business activity code provided on their IRS income tax filings, if applicable. For purposes of calculating an applicant’s maximum payroll costs, an applicant may multiply its average monthly payroll costs by 3.5 only if the applicant is in the Accommodation and Food Services sector and has reported a NAICS code beginning with 72 as its business activity code on its most recent IRS income tax return. However, if the business activity code line is missing from the business’s most recently filed income tax return, the borrower should report the industry code that is most applicable to the business’s primary business activity. If the business is in the Accommodation and Food Services sector, the borrower may only report a NAICS code beginning with 72 if it can substantiate this with alternative documentation, such as permits or licenses issued by local governments that are unique to the sector.
That have certain exceptions, qualification getting 2nd Mark PPP Money is actually governed by exact same affiliations laws (and you may waivers) since the Basic Draw PPP Money (pick Question seven of our article
- any organization fear of not more than 3 hundred teams you to, at the time of the newest go out on what the brand new safeguarded loan was paid, was tasked a good NAICS password beginning with 72 (Holiday accommodation and you may Dining Attributes);
- any company question (together with one channel one to broadcasts pursuant so you’re able to a permit supplied by the the Government Communications Payment lower than identity III of the Interaction Operate fast auto and payday loans Waterville OH out-of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 301 et seq.) without regard for if such as for instance a channel is a problem given that discussed within the thirteen C.F.R. § , or any successor thereto) one to utilizes not more than 3 hundred professionals for every real area off eg business matter that is majority possessed otherwise controlled by a great team matter that’s assigned an excellent NAICS password starting with 511110 (Paper Publishers) or 5151 (Radio and television Broadcasting); and you can
- any business concern otherwise company that is tasked a good NAICS code off 519130, certifies for the good faith as an internet-merely news journalist otherwise Sites-simply periodical publisher, that’s involved with the fresh collection and you can distribution regarding regional or local and you can federal news and you can guidance, in case the organization matter otherwise providers makes use of not more than five hundred personnel (or the dimensions practical from inside the level of personnel established because of the SBA when you look at the 13 C.F.Roentgen. getting NAICS password 519130) per real venue, and that’s vast majority had otherwise controlled by a corporate concern or company that’s tasked NAICS 519130.
Having particular conditions, qualification to own 2nd Draw PPP Loans try ruled of the same associations legislation (and waivers) because First Mark PPP Financing (get a hold of Matter eight of your post
- the individuals organizations excluded out of eligibility under the CARES Work otherwise Consolidated Basic Mark PPP IFR-pick Concern 6 your post ” ” and you will PPP Ineligibility Inform: Enterprises Ineligible for First Draw and you will Second Draw PPP Funds (Current step three/4/2021) ;
- a corporate matter otherwise entity generally involved with political circumstances or lobbying things, given that discussed for the section step 3 of one’s Lobbying Revelation Operate from 1995 (dos You.S.C. 1602), along with people entity that’s prepared to possess look or interesting from inside the advocacy inside components particularly societal policy or political strategy if not makes reference to alone once the a think tank in every social documents;
Note: into the Frequently asked questions 57 and 58, the new SBA clarified (a) “lobbying circumstances” can be as discussed when you look at the point 3 of one’s Lobbying Revelation Act ( 2 U.S.C. 1602); and you may (b) not one of your proceeds from a primary Draw PPP Financing or Second Draw PPP Mortgage can be used getting (1) “lobbying items”; (2) lobbying expenses about your state otherwise regional election; otherwise (3) expenditures made to influence the enactment out-of regulations, appropriations, regulation, administrative step, or government purchase proposed or pending prior to Congress or one county bodies, condition legislature, otherwise regional legislature or legislative human anatomy.